Squarespace For Australian Businesses
I can help you get started with your Squarespace website. Small businesses all over Australia are using Squarespace as a very easy webdesign tool to either relaunch a website or to create a new one from scratch.
Great templates for mobile, tablet, desktop
If you want a very nice looking website with great functionality and excellent templates on mobile phones up to large screens, I recommend Squarespace, not Wordpress.
Squarespace vs. Wordpress
Squarespace doesn’t need webhosting, no plugins that constantly need updating, and a no HTML/web programmer that you have to pay for all minor changes. After setting everything up, you're good to go! If you know how to use something like email or basic Word functionality, you can do all by yourself after that initial setup.
Prominent Squarespace Features
Every website is unique and has specific requirements. Squarespace offers solutions for almost everything. Common features like eCommerce (shops, carts), blogs, newsletters, galleries, SEO (search engine optimisation) are all part of the solution.
Why hire me?
I can help you create your new website completely in Squarespace. If you need that initial support and help to set it up, I'm your webdesign expert. My own site is on Squarespace, and I’ve built other websites on this platform for small Australian companies in the past.
What I can do for you
- Initial setup of Squarespace
- Creation of pages and navigation
- Definition of placeholder text and images that you can change later
- Creation of all necessary titles, headings and descriptions for Google (SEO, search engine optimisation)
- Setting up forms (that send user entries via email, or to MailChimp)
- Installation of eCommerce shop functionality with shopping cart
- Set up of blog/news overview and article pages
- Integration of Google Analytics tracking
- Connection of existing domains, including Australian domains
- Future guidance and support if necessary
How much is a Squarespace website?
It obviously depends on the individual project, but you can budget between 300 - 800 AUD for a selection of the work described above. I live in Melbourne and have worked as a user experience designer for big and small Australian companies in the past. I know how to present and structure a website so that it creates the desired effect for your business.
Discounts for charities and not-for-profit organisations?
Certainly! Just contact me and we can find a way for you and your organisation.